HAVE QUESTIONS? +20 (2) 2516 3092
EELAF can research, identify, validate and price products as well as manage multiple low-volume suppliers. With our supplier relationships and knowledge of the latest products and applications, we can help reduce the time and resources you spend on sourcing products. Our services, from part number consolidation to copper price risk mitigation, can also improve the efficiency and profitability of your business.
- we can help reduce the time and resources you spend on sourcing products.
- EELAF can research, identify, validate and price products as well as manage multiple low-volume suppliers.
EELAF's inventory management services leverage our distribution and Supply Chain Solutions to help our customers optimize the flow of material from our site, their site or the job site, reducing inventory risks and costs associated with returns, obsolete, excess & scrap inventory. EELAF's just-intime replenishment solutions lower the total cost of ownership, improve productivity and scale to meet production demands.
- Auto replenishment programs.
- Automated/remoted inventory management.
- Cable management.
- Contractor services.
- Customer-owned inventory.
We provide tailored financing for our customers, with credit requests addressed within 1 week, so you can purchase with confidence. Our credit department strives to bring you creative financial solutions by considering your preferred leasing vendors. We also offer competitive financing programs or open account payment terms to provide maximum flexibility.
- Credit card purchasing.
- Custom invoicing & consolidated billing.
- Electronic invoice integration.
- Email invoices and statements Open account terms.
- Project accounts.
- Proof of deliveries.
At EELAF, we continually invest in people, processes and technologies to meet your complete supply chain needs. In our supply chain model, we address five key areas that are necessary to build an effective solution. Every time products are moved or transported, the risk of project delays and added costs increase. Transaction processing is an operational necessity, however, it can be a burden on cost, efficiency and time.
- Reducing costs, saving time, improving productivity and mitigating risks It's our goal on every project.
- With our customizable Supply Chain Solutions, you can eliminate costs, address sustainability requirements, enhance focus on your core competencies & stay competitive in the marketplace.
EELAF's e-commerce solutions allow you to receive real-time supply chain information to improve efficiency, streamline purchasing and deliver cost savings while meeting your company's unique procurement needs. our Web-based business system, performs a variety of presales, ordering and post—sales functions.
- Business-to-business systems integration.
- Catalog feeds that provide product information into our procurement system.
- Custom invoicing and consolidated billing.
- Custom performance reporting.
- Inventory replenishment and control systems for storerooms.
- Email invoices and statements .